Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cover Letter

207 1st Street
Marshall, MN 56258
April 8, 2008

Mrs. Diane Buesing
Director of Graphic Design Department
Schwans
Marshall, MN 56258

Dear Mrs. Buesing:

I am enclosing my resume in response to your advertisement "Help Wanted", April 7, for a full time graphic artist. I am currently taking the photography and painting classes that are provided at my high school. In the past I have had Drawing I and II, Design, Sculpture, Web Design, and Graphic Art. I have the creativity and artistic skills to be able to design anything assigned to me. I am an independent person who has what it takes to come up with one-of-a-kind designs. I am very open minded and am willing to be flexible. I am planning on going to college for a major in visual arts. My art experiences in school have prepared me for the graphic art world.

I hope to see you for an interview sometime soon.

Sincerely,


Jennifer Buchholz

No comments: